This 30 day burpee workout challenge has been designed as a great way to get fit and tone up your ab, leg and core muscles
The routine starts off with 5 burpees on day one, and then progresses nice and slowly to ensure that you are not over worked, don’t injure yourself and learn how to do burpees in the correct way.
This is a very popular challenge and we love to hear your thoughts and comments so please share your experience via our forums.
This 30 Day Fitness Challenge can be completed at home or at the gym and only takes a couple of minutes each day to complete, but will give you great results in a short space of time.
The daily chart has been set up so that you only have to complete the number of exercises once per day, so on day one you do 5 burpees, and day 2 you do 10 burpees etc. If you think this is too easy and want to push yourself further than you can complete each days exercises as many times as you wish. However remember it will get harder as the month progresses, so don’t over do it.
30 Day Burpee Challenge Fitness Workout Chart
- Try It Out Tuesday – Burpees (fitgirldiaries.com)
- 210 & Challenges (crazysweatymommy.com)
- burpee beatdown (lingkling.wordpress.com)
- Burpees.. Love Hate Relationship (princevilleapc.wordpress.com)
- Partner WOD/Birthday WOD (crazysweatymommy.com)
- Adventures in Crossfit (keylafitness.wordpress.com)
- Greatist Workout of the Day: Tuesday December 31st (greatist.com)
- Burpees! Samantha Clayton’s 60 Second Challenge | Herbalife Fitness Trainer (herbadivachantale.wordpress.com)
- Workout 12/28/13 Saturday (frontrangecrossfit.typepad.com)
- Work out Month Two! (brrrishcold.wordpress.com)