This is an unpaid endorsement. I like this site tremendously. I like easy , user-friendly no bull sites like this. There are plenty of free resources and there are also many higher end paid plans BUT they are only a few dollars for even these ( $10 for an 8 week plan!) and they have excellent reviews. I took the following blurb from the site , please check out this excellent resource.
We started Fitness Blender because we believe that fitness should be accessible to everyone, regardless of their income. We also felt like there was a lack of reliable health and fitness information on the web, and too many people in the industry were more focused on appearance than they were on good health.
Fitness Blender is funded by ad revenue and the generosity of donations made by our users. Donations help keep Fitness Blender free and go directly towards funding expansions of Fitness Blender’s features and services.
In our dedication to those who use our website, we focus on providing high quality information that we have gathered from over a decade in the health and fitness industry. We believe that if you make a clean, wholesome diet and regular exercise a priority, your overall health and quality of life will improve, and your physical appearance will naturally reflect that, as well.
That is why we set the goal of providing sound fitness information and full-length workout videos for every fitness level, completely free of charge. This way, everyone has access to what they need to keep their bodies strong and healthy.
We hope that FitnessBlender.com will serve as a reliable resource in your journey towards true health.
Daniel and Kelli
- “Your Diet & The Holidays” – Fitness Blender VLog (progressisperfection.com)
- FIT: My Christmas Fitmas Wishlist (eyeoftheleoness.com)
- Cost-Effective Fitness: Fitness Blender (tahsinthoughts.wordpress.com)
- 7 Healthy Christmas Gifts How long has i (herbalwrap4u.wordpress.com)
- The 5 Best Hand Blenders Money Can Buy (techtalk.currys.co.uk)
- The 20 Most Inspiring Health and Fitness Mantras (iveynutritionandwellness.wordpress.com)
- 7 Health and Fitness Trends to Expect in 2014 (washingtonian.com)
- LG could launch the G Arch smartwatch and G Health fitness accessory at MWC 2014 (thedroidguy.com)
- Mum and Blender!!! (wetinuhear.wordpress.com)
- Idea for the best kitchen gift this Christmas! (mylifeinapyramid.com)