Day 2 of Squat challenge and I am already feeling the pain. Since I do a round in the realm of squats ( high , low, plies, concentrated) It is not limited on one area. Just a widely general ache. OUCH! it’s honestly not unpleasant but it does actually ache. I love and hate the pain of working out.
Today I did 100 squats
I also did legs, abs and arms today. I did a two-minute plank which I am pretty damn proud of! My arms are my weakest part.
- How to Do Squat Exercises Correctly (exercise.answers.com)
- Paddleboard Bodybuilding Exercise (mademan.com)
- Juicing and working out (stacyspage.wordpress.com)
- Results Are In! (cklementsblog.wordpress.com)
- Today is where I begin…Fitness boost 2014 (thickchickfitnessblog.wordpress.com)
- A Runner’s Rebellion Against Thigh High Socks (paintedblueandstapled.wordpress.com)
- A better lower body without spending a fortune (shoppingdivas.com)
- Medicine Ball Exercises (mademan.com)