I want to be 20% fitter by the first of 2014. I would like to be working out more consistently and eating a healthier diet.This is me today , post 1st squat challenge workout (180 squats) I hate to be negative about my self but I want to point out my problem areas. These are the things I am working on the hardest. If you want to see the squats I did , click the picture.
Arm: Lunch lady arms , too big , too much fat very little muscle tone
stomach: Packing to much paunch ( see what I did there?) and no definition.
thighs: Jiggle … too much of it.
- Fitter U Review | Discover Advanced Weight Loss Workouts With The… (prweb.com)
- How to Do Squat Exercises Correctly (exercise.answers.com)
- Drop it like a squat (fitnessandhealthgeek.com)
- Butt and Leg Exercises to Lose Fat and Tone Muscles (exercise.answers.com)
- Boost Your Backside: Easy Glute Lifts for Beginners (exercise.answers.com)
- Workout Routines To Lose Weight (mademan.com)
- The No Squats Belly, Butt, and Thighs Workout for Your Home (marcelamatallana.com)
- Quick Toning Workouts (sportsmedicine.answers.com)
- The art of squats. (safiyahesack.wordpress.com)