I had tried to do the insanity workout. Now, I would like to not have my ass busted over the fact that I have complained that people are talking to me like I still need to lose weight. I tried this work out specifically because I wanted to get firm. I actually suspected that I would gain a little weight because muscle weighs more than fat. And that’s fine… Because the numbers never meant anything to me. I just wanted to be able to wear shorts! I want to wear shorts, short sleeve shirts without cringing at the idea of lifting my arms! what I want, in short is to look in clothes and out of clothes the same way! That is my total motivation not to try to become a size 0.
Okay, finally the reason behind me trying the Insanity workout is I’m American, I don’t have any weights and I am completely impatient.
It is so far an abysmal failure. I could not get past week one with my first try , it is a hard workout. I know that they never claimed it was otherwise but seriously IT IS A HARD WORKOUT! I could barely get through the fit test. Yes, the test that tells you where you are was too much! sad .
I expect that I will try it again. Not yet…
My Stat’s from Fit test
- The 8 Biggest Fitness Myths You Still Believe (mytechnologyworld9.blogspot.com)
- New Rules of Lifting for Women (prettylittlegrub.com)
- Exercise and Weight Loss (supplementfacts.wordpress.com)
- Best Exercise to Lose Weight Fast (bestarticles4you.wordpress.com)
- How to Lose Fat and Keep Your Curves (weight-loss-tips-and-secrets.com)
- Insanity Workout: Review Examining Shaun T’s Program Released (newscanada-plus.com)
- Workouts (fitnessmeagan1105.wordpress.com)
- Insanity Workout Full DVD Set + PDF Manuals (Deluxe Edition) (disclose.tv)