I want those thighs , you know the ones I mean. Beyoncé, Kenya Moore ( You can hate her but you know she looks good!) and the Late Great Florence Griffiths Joyner or Flo-Jo. The great and powerful thighs. Not the skinny bird legs of the super models. These are women that are also never put into anyone’s “skinny” box. As a matter of fact, just test my theory , the next time Beyoncé comes up in conversation just turn to the person who is talking and say ” Boy, she’s skinny, huh?” they will look at you like you have lost your mind. We know she’s not fat … but skinny…well.
To that hot thighs, summer in the city end I am trying the 30 day squat challenge. Starting Monday December 16 and culminating January 16, 2014 I will do squats everyday. I am looking at some of the different ways of doing them. The hows and the whys and I will be posting some before and some afters.
I would like to look more like Flo-Jo and a little less like Dark Chocolate at 0.25 seconds.
30 Day Squat Challenge
This 30 day squat workout challenge has been designed as a great way to tone up your leg, butt and core muscles. It is super effective at giving you that cute sexy butt you always wanted, and you can do this in only 30 days!
The routine starts off with 50 squats on day one, and then progresses nice and slowly to ensure that you are not over worked, don’t injure yourself and learn how to do press ups in the correct way.
If you want to break yourself in gently then you can start off with the 30 Day Easy Squat Challenge, which has less reps per day but still gives you visible results. Once you have completed the 30 Day Easy Squat Challenge you can then progress on to this squat challenge which will become easier to do and give you further benefits.
This 30 Day Fitness Challenge can be completed at home or at the gym and only takes around 5 minutes each day to complete, but will give you great results in a short space of time.
The daily chart has been set up so that you only have to complete the number of exercises once per day, so on day one you do 50 squats only, and day 2 you do 55 squats only etc. If you think this is too easy and want to push yourself further than you can complete each days exercises as many times as you wish. However remember it will get harder as the month progresses, so don’t over do it.
- 6 Squat Variations For Total-Body Strength (wonderfultips.wordpress.com)
- A little progress, every day (watercoolerwellness.wordpress.com)
- 5 Tips To Help You Get A Better Workout + The Stack Attack Workout (bereignfit.com)
- Join me in a 30 Day Push Up Challenge! (organicmelinda.com)
- 6 Squat Variations For Total-Body Strength (freshwaddabrooks.com)
- 30 days squat challange resut (bodyrevolutions.wordpress.com)
- TRY IT OUT TUESDAY…air squats and mile run (fitgirldiaries.com)
- The Most Effective Squat Challange (bodyrevolutions.wordpress.com)
- Cost-Effective Fitness: The Squats Challenge (tahsinthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Bodybuilding.com – Glute Workout: 5 Moves To A Better Butt (beastperformanceva.wordpress.com)