This 30 day plank workout challenge has been designed as a great way to get fit and tone up your ab and core muscles.
The routine starts off with a 20 second plank on day one, and then progresses nice and slowly to ensure that you are not over worked, don’t injure yourself and learn how to do lunges in the correct way.
This is a very popular challenge and we love to hear your thoughts and comments so please share your experience via our forums.
The daily chart has been set up so that you only have to complete the number of exercises once per day, so on day one you do a 20 second plank hold, and day 2 you do another 20 second plank hold etc. If you think this is too easy and want to push yourself further than you can complete each days exercises as many times as you wish. However remember it will get harder as the month progresses, so don’t over do it.
- Fitness for Christmas! (watercoolerwellness.wordpress.com)
- 30 day Plank Challenge (abusesurvivor83.wordpress.com)
- Body Weight Workout Challenge (fit4review.wordpress.com)
- Exercise of the Week: The Basic Plank (eunicakes.wordpress.com)
- Greatist Workout of the Day: Tuesday December 31st (greatist.com)
- One Plank, Two Plank, Three Plank, Core! (runningonhealthy.com)
- Work out Month Two! (brrrishcold.wordpress.com)
- Workout of the Week – #2 – #FBC (madeleineebony.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Body[weight] Burner (macksmo.wordpress.com)
- At home circuit + PLANKS (burpeesnblogs.wordpress.com)